Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- SQL, VB .NET and .Net are the primary requirements for this role
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Highly experienced in developing through SQL
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 15 offers in None
There were 4 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in Java, .Net and SQL could also consider SQL Developer positions.