Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Hibernate
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Java Developer (m/f) in Vienna should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Java, IT and Academician
Candidates seeking a Junior Java Developer in Vienna should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Java, Web Technologies and Microsoft Word
A Java Developer for Derivatives Solutions (m/f) position is being advertised by a company in Vienna. Interested parties should have skills in Java, Derivative and Swing
Job prospects as a Java Developer:
There are currently 40 offers in None
There were 17 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Spring Framework, Java and Engineering could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.