Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Hibernate
- An aptitude for problem-solving
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
A Java Developer (m/w) position is being advertised by a company in Vienna. Interested parties should have skills in Java, Java EE and Web Technologies
A company based in Vienna advertised for a Java Developer for Derivatives Solutions (m/f). The job requirements include Java, Derivative and Swing
A Vienna-based company is seeking a JAVA DEVELOPER (m/f) experienced in Java, IT and Java EE
Job prospects as a Java Developer:
There are currently 38 offers in None
There were 23 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Lead Programmer, Architecture and Engineering could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.