Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
A HTL/FH/Uni AbsolventIn - Java EntwicklerIn/Consultant position is being advertised by a company in Vienna. Interested parties should have skills in Java, Consultancy and IT
Job prospects as a Java Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Engineering, Lead Programmer and Architecture could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.