Working as a Software Developer in Test: job description and skills requirements
Software developers in test run regression testing on web based applications or products to make sure that all new features or enhancements work every time a new release is pushed. This type of developer has strong skills within the automation testing domains, knows how to interact with the manual testers and is able to design and conduct test cases. A good foundation in testing enterprise software systems and an understanding of testing concepts is normally required for this type of position.
Working as a Software Developer in Test: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Automation Testing, Quality Assurance and Java
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- An aptitude for problem-solving
Software Developer in Test vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Developer in Test job postings
Job prospects as a Software Developer in Test:
There are currently 22 offers in None
There were 9 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Developer in Test:
With the skills required to work as a Software Developer in Test there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Developer in Tests with skills in Lead Programmer, Java and C# could also consider Technical Lead positions.