Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- C++, Delegation and C# are the primary requirements for this role
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 49 offers in None
There were 27 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in CSS, ASP.NET and Mvc could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.