Working as a UI/UX Developer: job description and skills requirements
UX designers are mainly concerned with how the product looks and feels. They explore different approaches to make sure there is a logical flow when the user is interacting with the product. They focus on interaction, user interface design, visual communication and motion design. User experience designers are in charge of the actual visual design of each screen to provide a modern, clear and consistent look and feel across the website or application. The UX / UI developers then assemble all of the relevant pieces.
Working as a UI/UX Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in jQuery, CSS and Web Development
- Keen visual sense
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
UI/UX Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual UI/UX Developer job postings
Occupations related to UI/UX Developer:
With the skills required to work as a UI/UX Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as UI/UX Developers with skills in Front End Development, CSS and PHP could also consider Web Developer positions.