Working as a UI/UX Developer: job description and skills requirements
UX designers are mainly concerned with how the product looks and feels. They explore different approaches to make sure there is a logical flow when the user is interacting with the product. They focus on interaction, user interface design, visual communication and motion design. User experience designers are in charge of the actual visual design of each screen to provide a modern, clear and consistent look and feel across the website or application. The UX / UI developers then assemble all of the relevant pieces.
Working as a UI/UX Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are jQuery, Front End Development and UI
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Knowledgeable and experienced in AngularJS
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
UI/UX Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to UI/UX Developer:
With the skills required to work as a UI/UX Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as UI/UX Developers with skills in Front End Development, HTML and PHP could also consider Web Developer positions.