Working as a UI/UX Developer: job description and skills requirements
UX designers are mainly concerned with how the product looks and feels. They explore different approaches to make sure there is a logical flow when the user is interacting with the product. They focus on interaction, user interface design, visual communication and motion design. User experience designers are in charge of the actual visual design of each screen to provide a modern, clear and consistent look and feel across the website or application. The UX / UI developers then assemble all of the relevant pieces.
Working as a UI/UX Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Web Development, UI and Graphical User Interface
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
UI/UX Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual UI/UX Developer job postings
A Vienna-based company is seeking a Mobile UI/UX Designer experienced in UI, UX and Designer
Job prospects as a UI/UX Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to UI/UX Developer: