Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Senior Web Developer (m/w) in Vienna should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Web Development, HTML5 and CSS
A Vienna-based company is seeking a WEB DEVELOPER (m/w) experienced in Web Development, HTML and CSS
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 21 offers in None
There were 12 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in Web Development, Graphical User Interface and HTML could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.