Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are HTML, CSS and Web Development
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Highly experienced in developing through PHP
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
- A good eye for detail and quality
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 23 offers in None
There were 17 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in jQuery, Web Development and UI could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.