Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Web Development, Front End Development and HTML
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Knowledgeable and experienced in HTML
- Able to multitask effectively
- A good eye for detail and quality
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Web Developer:
There are currently 28 offers in None
There were 19 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in HTML5, UI and jQuery could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.